Important Customer Disclosures and Arbitration Agreement
*** Minimum $99.00 Order for all Website and Phone Orders ***
- All statements, opinions, pricing, and ideas provided by the American Eagle Reserve (AER) are believed to be truthful, accurate, and reliable to the best of our knowledge at this time. They are in no way a guarantee in any way by anybody and can change over time. AER is not liable for any claims or losses, which may be incurred by third parties while relying on information published on our website or in written materials. Individuals should not look at Aerlooms.com or any of its publications as giving finance or investment advice or information for their individual suitability.
- Individuals are advised to independently verify all representations made by AER representatives or published on Aerlooms.com or within our Collector Advisory newsletter before making any investment or collecting decisions.
- As with anything, the value of coins and/or bullion could go up or down. AER and its account representatives do not offer any implied or assumed promises.
- AER does not consider coin collecting as an investment. Coin collecting should be looked upon as a mid to long-term store of value. Even though many of the coins we sell have risen in value in the past, the past performance of any coin is not a guarantee of future increases of value or returns. Understand that the coin market is speculative and unregulated and the possibility of losing money does exist if you have to sell your coins in a short time frame, say within three years. While offering no guarantee of growth in any time frame, AER recommends holding coins shorter than the recommended time frame could result in losses, while longer hold periods, 5 to 10 years or more increases the chances a coin’s value can rise.
- Coin collecting and bullion investing are only meant for those who are personally and financially suited. AER does not recommend financing any purchase or spending more than one can afford to lose if the value of one’s bullion or coin collection goes down in value. AER does not recommend that any customer pay a penalty for early withdrawal from any investment to purchase coins and/or bullion. Although AER has a unique market strategy and approach to the coin market, we recommend our customer perform his or her own due diligence to decide on the amount and type of coin and bullion purchases that are right for them.
- The American Eagle Reserve offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original undamaged packaging within fifteen (15) days from the day you receive your order for an exchange or full refund except on special and bullion orders.
- Other returns of numismatic items outside the fifteen (15) day return privilege are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% or will be repurchased at AER’s current buy price at the time of the return.
- All bullion sales are final. There are no return privileges on bullion items. When purchasing bullion from AER, once we have issued a confirmation number, the price is locked in for you and the transaction may not be cancelled, but only offset at our current bid price. Any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and the offsetting purchase price and/or prices, is your responsibility only if your item(s) is cancelled or returned. That amount will be charged to you, plus a $35.00 (USD) cancellation fee. That is our Market Loss Policy. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of AER.
- It is company policy that payments for refunds on coins received and for coins confirmed for liquidation will be processed in 10 business days unless specified otherwise by management in writing.
- Although many areas of numismatics lend themselves to third party grading and authentication, third party certification does not eliminate all risks associated with the grading of coins.
- In order for to provide the most current up to date information on changing market conditions, AER may contact you from time to time regarding items of interest.
- ALL phone conversations between you and AER are recorded
- Customers should not look to our written materials or our recommendations as giving personalized tax, legal, and/or investment advice.
- Coin values are constantly changing and estimated verbal indications of value may vary due to multiple factors. The company cannot be responsible for any indications used for valuation and purchasing of customer coins unless its offer is in writing and confirmed according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of relating to transactions between you and the American Eagle Reserve and Aerlooms shall be settled by arbitration conducted in Jefferson County, Texas. Judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in and court having jurisdiction thereof.
- If any of the items in this disclosure are unacceptable to you, please utilize your return privilege.